One of the unique builds featured in Diablo 2 Resurrected is the Smiter Paladin build because of its high risk and high reward. The smiter Paladin is a solid single-target build. I’ll show you how to create this build. Diablo 2 Resurrected Smiter Paladin Build.
Smiter Paladin builds Guidance
EXPLORE THIS ARTICLE
These heroes possess excellent attack accuracy and added protection due to the long life and leech of Life, which makes Paladin builders extremely powerful against single targets and Bosses, making it very simple levels for your character. There is no Area of Effect damage or Skills on the downside, making it the best to enjoy during a play-through.
Another advantage of this smiter build is that it can be successful because you don’t need expensive or top-of-the-line equipment. It can be used with less expensive equipment as well. However, if you’re looking to purchase specialized equipment, it can be pretty expensive.
You are beginning with 1 point on the prerequisites for each skill. After that, we will add 20 points to each major skill and vice versa. Then you’ll have plenty of points to use and are free to use them as you want.
Best Skills of the Paladin include
Smite (Maxed )
The enemy is temporarily stunned by slamming them with your shield. This will increase your hit probability, and once it’s leveled, it guarantees that none of your attacks will fail while dealing more damage.
Holy Shield (Maxed)
It enhances your shield stats, increases the chances of blocking, and increases damage from smiting.
It is as simple as increasing attack damages or speed of attack and attack score for you and your group.
Then you can decide which one you’d like to do. However, we prefer to boost the strength of our resistances, so we can invest a lot of time in Resist Shock and Resist Fire, after which we can add points to any other skill that we’ll need.
Of the four main characteristics, we require strength to boost the capacity of our gear to carry and dexterity for maximum Block. There is no need to invest any points in Energy. We can put the rest into Vitality. These are following
- Strength: 150
- Agility: 150
- Vitality: All points remaining.
Charms that can be used for Smiter Paladin
- The Annihilus charm can be used for a smiter paladin build. It is a tiny charm that grants you the ability to gain +1 Skill, additional bonuses to your attributes, and all resistances. In addition, using Large Charms isn’t advised because of the ample storage space.
- If you are looking for a Grand Charm, you should opt for one that increases the Smite and Holy Shield skills discussed above.
- This build can get damage that is 3.1 millimeters or more per hit. It is possible to smash bosses and hit everything in between. Also, check the best forming spots in project diablo for the best experience.
The best Build that Smiter Paladin can use from D2R
The blades are the first weapon we’re using because of their durability
- Base Attack Speed: -30
- One-Hand Damage: 31-35 (Avg. 33)
- Requirements for Level 54
- Strength Requirement Strength Requirement: 25
- The requirement for skill is 136.
- Durability: Indestructible
- Quality Level The Quality Level is 73.
The second weapon or principal weapon used without using a shield would be The Call To Arms weapon.
- It will give you 30 of 30 durability
- +2 to All Skills
- Stops the healing of monsters
- +290% enhanced damage
- +40% increase in attack speed
We’ve picked the Chains of Honor to wear the armor for you.
- It offers you 60 points out of the 69 Durability.
- +2 to all abilities
- +86% of Enhanced Protection
- +20 to strength
We have selected Guillaume’s face helmet for you, which is a good match for the armor.
- +120% +120%
- 30 percent faster recovery from hits
- 15% Chance of Death Strike
- 35% chance of crushing blow
- +15 to strength
The most popular choice for our shield is the Herald of Zakarum shield. The main reason for choosing this shield is
- Defense: 422-507
- Minimum Level 42
- Required Strength Required Strength
- Chance To Block Chance To Block: 82%
- Smite Inflicts Damage: 20-28
- Durability: 50
To make the gloves, we’ve chosen Dracul’s Grapple gloves. They are crucial for their Lifetap capability and are great for survival.
Raven Frost is the Ring of our choice.
- Between 150 and 250 to attack rating
- +15-45 Cold Damage
- +15-20 to improve dexterity
- +40 to Mana
- Cold Absorb 20 percent
- The Ice Cannot be Freezed
The most appropriate belt for the building is Thundergod’s Vigor.
- +160-200 20% +160-200%
- Adds 1-50 Lightning Damage
- 5% chance of using level 7 fist of heaven if stuck
- +20 Lightning Absorb
- 10% To Maximum Lightning Resist
- +20 To Strength
- +20 To Vitality
In the case of boots, we’ve selected The Goblin’s toes.
Mara’s Kaleidoscope is our amulet choice.
- +2 to all skill levels
- All attributes are +6
- +30% on all resistances